2023 Christmas Applications
Serving Children Birth to Age 17 (and still in school)
What is the Christmas Bureau?
The Catawba County Christmas Bureau is a collaborative eﬀort among many Catawba County agencies and organizations to provide toys, clothing and coats to children and teenagers in need of assistance during the Christmas season. Families served must be residents of Catawba County.
Documentation REQUIRED for Registration
- Photo ID or passport for each applying adult
- Birth certificate OR Medicaid card for all children in the household
- Custody papers as applicable
- Current food stamp award letter OR proof of all monthly income and expenses
- Proof of Catawba County residency
- Complete information for all children in household 17 & under and still in school – use additional paper if needed
Applications will be taken by APPOINTMENT or we have a limited number of online applications. For online applications please go to www.saangeltree.org.
To schedule an appointment at The Salvation Army – 771 4th Avenue Place SE, Hickory NC, click here.
To make your appointment go smoother, bring all required documentation listed above AND complete the information on the back of the flyer – click here. It is VERY important that we have the correct information. REMEMBER – whoever is shopping for your child only has the information that you provide.
Additional questions, call CCUW at 828-327-6851.